The Collect page shows detailed analysis on how your Visual & Social collection efforts are performing. This perspective addresses important metrics such as the number of images and videos collected. Use the filter along the top to focus on the level of detail you care about, such as Category, Brand, and Page ID. The date on the Collect page is always from the perspective of when the media content was collected, which is also considered the collected date.
The Media Collection section provides key metrics during the selected time period.
- Media - the count of media collected in this time period
- Images - the count of images collected in this time period
- Videos - the count of videos collected in this time period
Collection by Source
The Collection by Source section shows a breakout of the types of sources you have collected from and the performance of each method within the specified date range.
- Website - Reviews obtained by customers who went directly to your website
- Email - Reviews obtained through Follow-Up Emails
- SMS - Reviews obtained through SMS
- Other - Reviews obtained through sources other than website, email, and SMS
To enable the Follow-Up Email feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Collection by Disclosure
The Collection by Disclosure section shows a breakout of disclosure type and the performance of each method within the specified date range.
- Sampling- Reviews obtained by customers who were given a product in exchange for a review
- Sweepstakes- Reviews obtained by customers who have entered a sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize in exchange for a review
- Organic- Reviews obtained by customers without any incentives
To participate in a Sweepstakes or Sampling program, contact your Customer Success Manager.