The Saved Reports page is the central place for viewing and managing all of the reports you have saved yourself from the My Reports tab. You can also view reports other team members have shared with you from the Shared With Me tab.
This article contains the following sections:
How to Save a Report
If you've found a report or view that you want to be able to quickly access later, you can save it via the following steps:
1. Create a view you would like to save by choosing all of the necessary filters to create the report.
2. Click Save Report in the upper right-hand corner. A Save report: [report name] pane displays.
3. In the Name box, type a name that you can easily remember.
4. (Optional) In the Select team members box, click the dropdown arrow and select the team member(s) with whom you would like to share the report.
5. Click Save report. The report is now saved and appears in Saved Reports.
6. To view your saved report, click on Saved Reports in the navigation menu and the following Saved Reports page displays:
How To Edit, Copy, or Delete a Saved Report
If you want to edit, copy, or delete a saved report:
1. Click on Saved Reports in the navigation menu. The Saved Reports page displays:
2. Hover your mouse over the report to display the edit, copy. and delete icons.
3. Click on the icon that depicts what you want to do.
- Edit - This icon opens the saved report for editing. Once you have made your changes, you will need to save them.
- Copy - This icon allows you to make a copy of the selected report.
- Delete - This icon deletes the report. Once deleted, the report is no longer a saved report.
4. If you have made edits to a saved report, you need to save the report again by clicking the Edit Saved Report button.
How to Share a Report
Sharing a report can be done upon the creation of the report, as well as after the report has been created.
Upon the creation of the report, select the appropriate team member(s) the report should be shared with if you know who they will be at that time. This process is outlined under How to Save a Report (step 4).
After the report has been created, you can go back and share your saved report with other team members via the following steps:
1. Hover over the report you would like to share.
2. Click the Edit icon.
3. Click the Edit Saved Report button in the upper right-hand corner and the following editing pane displays.
4. Click on the Select team members dropdown arrow and select the team member(s) with whom you want to share the report.
5. Click Save report.