You can subscribe to, manage, and save reports so that you can quickly and easily access the UGC data that's most important to you and your team. You can subscribe to as many reports as you wish within the Analytics tool, and can have them delivered on your preferred cadence.
Subscribe to a Report
1. Click Subscribe located at the top right corner of any report. A modal opens.
2. Enter a name for the subscription.
3. Select your desired frequency for receiving the report:
- Monthly - enter a date (for instance, the 15th of every month), or select a weekday of the month (for instance, the first Tuesday of every month)
- Weekly - select a day of the week
- Daily - sends a report every day of the week
4. Choose the delivery method for your subscription.
- Email - sends an email with a link to the report so the recipient can download the report (you can add multiple emails in a comma-delimited list)
- FTP/FTPS/SFTP - this sends the report via FTP (enter your FTP address and credentials)
5. (Optional) Add a message you want to include with the report.
6. Click Save.
To see the list of the reports to which you've subscribed, click Subscriptions in the left-hand menu of Analytics. From this page, you can:
- Edit the content of the report and resave the report
- Edit the name of your subscriptions
- Edit the frequency and delivery method of your reports
- Delete subscriptions if the report is no longer relevant
If you want to download a past run for a particular subscription, you can select View Runs. Any changes you make to a subscription only impacts that subscription, not all subscriptions. Each subscription is attributed to the user who creates the subscription. If you have a report that is emailed to multiple team members, and you change the filters used for the subscription, this affects the report that is sent to those team members.
PowerReviews also offers PGP encrypted subscriptions. In order to set up encrypted subscriptions, you need to generate a PGP key pair and share the public key with PowerReviews. Contact your Customer Success Manager to initiate this process.