The Sentiment tab helps you understand how consumers feel about your brand(s) and products and gain insights on what’s important to consumers. Look at the product themes important to you to understand how consumers feel about your products vs. the competition and gain insights so you can take direct action.
Allows you to filter by date range, analysis period, merchant, product name, category, brand name, review rating, and sort order to get a more granular view of the sentiment behind your product reviews.
- Green - Positive mentions
- Yellow - Mixed mentions (both positive and negative mentions in one statement)
- Blue - Neutral mentions
- Red - Negative mentions
Level of Detail
Allows you to look at the number of mentions, review rating and sentiment by product, brand or category, by selecting in the filter on the top right. Click on an individual product, brand or category to filter the rest of the tab to that selection.
- Mention - A sentence within a review. A sentence can be counted more than once as the review can be tied to more than one topic or descriptor.
- Average Review Rating - Aggregate star rating
- % of Total Mentions - The percentage of mentions by sentiment
Allows you to look at the number of mentions, review rating, and sentiment by custom themes important to your business. Hover over a theme to see the long-term sentiment trend. Click on an individual theme to filter the rest of the tab to that selection.
Theme: Rollup of related topics to provide a more aggregated view and identify broader areas of interest. Themes are customized for each client.
Allows you to look at the number of mentions, review rating, and sentiment by top topics. View the top positive or negative topics. Click on an individual topic to filter the rest of the tab to that selection.
- Top Positive Topics - Top positive topics have more than 50% of mentions that are positive and sorted by volume
- Top Negative Topics - Overview of all of the negative mentions per topic
Top positive or negative descriptors of a topic will display when hovering over a specific topic.
Mentions defaults to empty, prompting you to select a product page prior to populating. You can filter by overall top topics, top positive topics or top negative topics. All of the mentions related to those topics will display.