The Collect page provides a detailed analysis of how your Ratings & Reviews collection efforts are performing, and gives a breakout of the different means by which you are collecting content. This includes methods such as Follow-Up Email and Fly-By Reviews, and incentive programs such as Sampling. The filters along the top allow you to focus on the desired level of detail, whether that is one or many Brands, Categories, or Pages. The date on the Collect page is always from the perspective of when the review was written, which is also considered the Collected Date.
The Review Collection section provides high-level statistics and a time series analysis of all of the review content collected during the specified date range. Dips or spikes could be the result of incentive campaigns, or just seasonality in demand. This is important to track, as it's the foundation of what content makes it to your display pages.
- Rating - Average rating of all natively collected reviews
- Reviews - Count of all natively collected reviews
- Images - Count of all natively collected images
- Videos - Count of all natively collected videos
Rating & Site Status
The Rating & Site Status distribution chart provides a breakout of the rating and publication status of all reviews collected within the specified date range.
- Published - Reviews currently displayed on your website product pages
- Unpublished - Reviews currently awaiting moderation or with rejected status
Collection by Source, Disclosure Code, or Review Subtype
Collection by Source
The Collection by Source section shows a breakout of the sources from which you have collected content and the performance of each method within the specified date range.
- Email - Reviews obtained through Follow-Up Emails
- Website - Reviews obtained by customers who went directly to your website
To enable the Follow-Up Email feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Collection by Disclosure
The Collection by Disclosure section shows a breakout of the incentive programs from which you have collected content and the performance of each method within the specified date range.
- Sampling - Reviews obtained by customers who were given a product in exchange for a review
- Sweepstakes - Reviews obtained by customers who have entered a sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize in exchange for a review
- Organic - Reviews obtained by customers without any incentives
- Receipt Review Collect - Reviews submitted as part of the Receipt Review Collect program
To participate in a Receipt Review Collect, Sweepstakes, or Sampling program, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Collection by Review Subtype
The Collection by Review Subtype section shows a breakout of whether customers submitted a full review with comments or ratings only within the specified date range.
- Full Review - Reviews obtained with comments
- Rating Only - Reviews obtained with ratings only