Ratings & Reviews analytics provide many ways to analyze your reviews solution, including product detail page (PDP) and user-generated content (UGC) collection performance.
- Display: Understand exactly how your pages look to your end customers from a Ratings & Reviews perspective
- Collect: See how your native collection is performing and what types of content you are getting from your customers
- Trends: A collection of charts that bring attention to specific products and categories that are doing well or could improve
- Review Form: Understand the performance and trends of the standalone Write-a-Review form
- Observations: Understand your moderation Observations by publication, moderators by number of Observations, and review publication by rating
- MSQs: See how customers are responding to the custom questions on your Write-a-Review forms
- Share To: See how reviews from the Share to Amazon feature are directly impacting your product pages on Amazon
- Reviews Report: Tabular report that provides information on each review collected for a given date range
In order to best use these analytical perspectives, it's important to understand the flow of reviews. Reviews can make their way to your PDPs through two main processes: Collection or Network.
Collection refers to content collected by you through your website and Follow-Up Emails, while Network reviews are collected by partner websites and shared back to your website(s). Both review sources go through a matching and moderation process to ensure the right content gets to the right places. Understanding this flow of reviews, as seen below, will help you get the most out of PowerReviews' analytics.