PowerReviews can be integrated into Emplifi (formerly known as Astute), allowing you to read and respond to review content directly within Emplifi.
To configure a PowerReviews feed, you must first obtain the following information about your PowerReviews page:
- Name (typically the brand name)
- Client ID (identifies your PowerReviews data)
- Client Secret (allows access to your PowerReviews data)
- Create a Client ID and Client Secret here (be sure to provide Read and Write access)
- Merchant ID (specific to the customer merchant instance)
- Find your Merchant ID here
- Page IDs (pages where the specific reviews live)
After this information has been provided to Emplifi, you should then work with them to ensure that your PowerReviews feeds are added to your streams in the manner that best suits your business goals. If you have Managed Services, your Managed Services representative can help you add the appropriate data to your streams.
If you don't have Managed Services, your PowerReviews Customer Success Manager can work with you to set up a project to implement the reviews.