Brand Engage is an engagement tool that provides an intuitive and streamlined interface for you to view and answer questions and respond to consumer reviews on key retailer websites, all in one place.
Rather than leaving purchase-blocking questions unanswered and low rated reviews without responses on retailer websites, Brand Engage enables you to quickly provide conversion-lifting answers to consumers and respond to reviews on retailer product pages, no matter where they shop. Brand Engage also enables you to seed questions about your products to ensure your product pages are filled with the content your retailers and consumers value most.
To get started with Brand Engage, follow the instructions below to create your account and add the required UPCs or GTINs.
Creating a Brand Engage Account
Firstly, create a Brand Engage account:
1. Use the invitation link you received via email after signing up.
2. Enter your information, including your brand and URL for your brand's website.
3. Add your brand logo by dragging your brand logo image file, or browsing for the file on your desktop. You can upload .png, .jpg, .gif, or .svg files.
Adding UPCs or GTINs
Secondly, add the UPCs or GTINs of your products so that you can view and answer questions and respond to consumer reviews. This is a required step.
To do this, copy your UPCs or GTINs from your database and paste them into the wizard in a comma separated list. When you add your UPCs or GTINs, those numbers are matched with the UPCs or GTINs of all retailer partners. If your retail partner is selling one of your products with a bad UPC or GTIN, or the numbers aren't exact, a match won't be made thus limiting the Brand Engage tool. It's important to put every possible iteration of UPCs or GTINs into the wizard, to ensure all possible product matches are made.
Note: Your UPCs or GTINs must be in a comma separated list. There is no limit on the number of UPCs and GTINs you can add at a single time.
Once you've added your UPCs or GTINs into the wizard, click Next.
There are three potential statuses that appear when you add your list of UPCs or GTINs:
- Your Product list has been imported - This status indicates your list was successfully imported.
- Most of your products were imported - This status indicates some products didn't successfully import. You can either start again and update your products from the download link in the wizard, or continue without updating the failed UPCs or GTINs.
- There's a problem with your import - This status indicates none of the products in your list successfully imported due to errors with the UPCs or GTINs.
To avoid errors, check the following rules on the UPCs or GTINs you are trying to import:
- PowerReviews only accepts 12-digit UPCs or 14-digit GTINs
- The UPCs or GTINs can only contain numbers
- Each must be comma separated
If you are still not able to import your list successfully, contact PowerReviews Technical Support.