When you incentivize writing reviews, you'll see a significant increase in the number of reviews written. The PowerReviews sponsored client-wide promotion is therefore designed to help you offer an incentive to your customers with a minimal amount of effort.
PowerReviews sponsors the promotion and provides related marketing collateral for you to use in your emails and/or on your website. We fund the $1,000 prize, and use a firm to administer the promotion on our behalf. Each promotion cycle runs for 6 weeks (for more information, see PowerReviews Sponsored Promotion Calendar). Once you collect reviews during your promotion, ensure the reviews receive a badge or disclosure (for more information, see Sweepstakes & Sampling Disclosure).
In order to enter the promotion drawing, the reviewer must write the review in response to a properly coded Follow-Up Email to become a Verified Buyer. At the end of the promotion cycle, a winner is chosen at random.
PowerReviews maintains a website with the Official Rules and another with the list of participating retailers. The sites are updated at the start of the promotion cycle.
If you aren't currently participating in the promotion and want to be included in the upcoming cycle:
1. Contact PowerReviews Technical Support and communicate your interest in participating in the promotion.
2. Your request will be actioned and processed by your Customer Success Manager or the Community Manager. Either party will let you know when the next promotion cycle starts.
3. Advertise the promotion in your Follow-Up Email on the day the promotion cycle begins. Ensure you advertise the promotion in accordance with the following guidelines:
- To assist in your advertising, we provide you with 2 graphics (you can also create your own collateral).
- If you create your own collateral, it must include a link to the Official Rules, and the following text: Submit a review for a chance to win $1,000. To be eligible, submit a review using "#sweepstakes" by clicking on the Write-a-Review link in this email. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Must include the end date for each cycle in the Follow-Up Email. Find calendar here.
- Reference to the Official Rules must link the promotion terms and conditions here.
Once you're a confirmed participant, no additional action is required on your part if you wish to continue participating. The collateral remains the same and the Official Rules and list of participating retailers for the next promotion are updated automatically.
If you wish to end your participation in the promotion, contact PowerReviews Technical Support and request that you are removed from the current promotion cycle. Ensure that you also remove all promotion collateral from your Follow-Up Emails by the end of the last promotion cycle that you participated in.