Review Your Purchases (RYP) is a review collection method that allows customers to review multiple products they've purchased on a single page. We recommend this method if your customers have an average cart size greater than one product.
The products appear on the page in a list of up to 50 products, with the newest item ordered appearing at the top. If a customer purchases 2 of the same item, we will not ask them for an additional review for 6 months (this frequency can be adjusted). The page won't display any items if the orders are over 180 days old.
The following fields are used with the Review Your Purchases collection method:
- Star Rating: a mandatory field where the customer rates the product between 1 and 5 stars
- Review Headline: a mandatory field where the customer enters a title for their review
- Comments: a mandatory field where the customer leaves their full review of the product
- Add an Image: an optional field where the customer can upload any visual UGC to accompany their review
Note: The customer's first name (obtained from the Order Data) is automatically populated in the 'Nickname' field. The review 'Location' will show up as 'Undisclosed.'
The following enhancement is also available for RYP, depending on your collection needs:
- Premium Collection: This enhancement expands your collection capabilities via Progressive Collection and Intelligent Collection.
To learn more about implementing RYP, click here.